Download the white paper
Retail's QA testing challenges
The rise of new technology trends is leading to new QA testing challenges within the retail industry. Today, new and improved e-commerce apps and websites along with the implementation of chatbots, beacons, and other connected devices are helping retailers to create a total omnichannel customer experience. Nonetheless, one question remains: What is the best way to test mobile apps, websites, chatbots, smart shelves, etc., to improve the customer’s experience in-store and online and maximize their return on investment?
In this white paper, you will discover:
- How to build and execute successful QA test cases
- How new technology is creating an omnichannel customer experience
- Three technology trends that will shape the future of the retail industry
- How to properly test e-commerce apps and websites
- Client testimonial from Adrien Sebban, EMEA E-business IT Executive at Alpargatas
Take advantage of 29 pages of valuable insight to better understand the major technology trends and QA testing challenges that retailers face in delivering the best online and in-store customer experience.