STARDUST TESTING Terms of Service
Update : 04/17/2018
By accessing the website at http://www.stardust-testing.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on STARDUST TESTING’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on STARDUST TESTING’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by STARDUST TESTING at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on STARDUST TESTING’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. STARDUST TESTING makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, STARDUST TESTING does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall STARDUST TESTING or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on STARDUST TESTING’s website, even if STARDUST TESTING or a STARDUST TESTING authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on STARDUST TESTING website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. STARDUST TESTING does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. STARDUST TESTING may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However STARDUST TESTING does not make any commitment to update the materials.
STARDUST TESTING has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by STARDUST TESTING of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
STARDUST TESTING may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of FRANCE and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a visitor’s browser. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating visitor when this visitor returns. A “persistent” cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits. Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. Also, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that we are using cookies for analytics purpose and that some features of the Site may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed.
According to Article 34 of the Data Protection Act N° 78-17 of January 6th 1978, you have a right to access, modify and delete any personal data. To do so, please send your request to email@example.com
Information we collect
We collect Personal Information when you make use of the Site, including the page you visited and the form you completed.
The Site will also record certain information automatically, such as your IP address, mobile device or computer, operating system and browser. In addition, we collect any information you provide when you contact us for any reason.
You are not required by law to provide us with any such information, but by using the “Site” and agreeing to the Terms you agree to provide us with such information.
We may use services such as Google Analytics that provides us with analysis of the use of our Site.
How we use Information
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties without your explicit permission, except when required by law, regulation, subpoena or court order or as otherwise expressly set forth herein. We may use Personal Information and other information internally within StarDust company – for example, to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to make the Services more useful for you and for our other customers.
By analysing all information we receive, we may compile statistical information across a variety of users (“Statistical Information”). Statistical Information helps understand trends and customer needs so that new services can be considered and so the Services and associated services can be tailored to customer desires.
How we protect Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will delete any Personal Information provided to us by a user upon the receipt of a written request by such user. We cannot restore information once it has been deleted.
Other uses or transfer of your Information
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or behavior of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal behavior. We may transfer our databases containing information if we sell our business or part of it.
Comments & Questions